Peanut Butter Blossoms
The holiday season is here, and that means it's time to whip up some delicious treats that will leave everyone craving for more. One cookie that never fails to steal the show is the classic Peanut Butter Blossom. With its perfect combination of rich peanut butter and a sweet chocolate kiss, this timeless cookie is a must-have for your holiday baking list. Get ready to indulge in the irresistible charm of Peanut Butter Blossoms!
1 cup of granulated sugar
1 cup of brown sugar
1 cup crisco
1 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup of milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 1/2 cups of flour
2 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of salt
48 milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the crisco, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the egg, milk, & vanilla extract until well combined.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the peanut butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
5. Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and roll them in the granulated sugar until coated.
6. Place the sugar-coated dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown then add Hershey's Kiss and bake an additional 3 mins.
8. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
So, gather your ingredients, preheat the oven, and get ready to create a batch of these irresistible Peanut Butter Blossoms. Your friends, family, and Santa himself won't be able to resist these delightful treats!
Happy baking and happy holidays!